Trick or Treat Me & Little Shop of Horrors Creepy Costumes Competition - Winner 2019
Congratulations to the winner of the 2019 Trick or Treat Me and Little Shop of Horrors Creepy Costumes Competition
Congratulations to our 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 winner Sarah Wherry who’s little ghouls pic takes out the title of 2019 Trick or Treat Me Greatest Ghoul! 😈 Sarah’s son made his own stormtrooper costume out of EVA foam, which seems to have impressed voters, and his lil sis is too cute to spook too! 👻
Thank you to Little Shop of Horrors Costumery in Mornington for generously sponsoring our competition! We love your Halloween spirit! 🎃
The T's & C's .........
Calling all Aussie Ghosts and Ghouls! Show off your best costume and be in the running to win a $150 prize pack of costume, makeup, face paints, decorations or special effects from Little Shop of Horrors Costumery , plus the title of the 2019 Trick or Treat Me Greatest Ghoul!
All you have to do to go in the running to win is:
🎃 Upload your Halloween costume pic/s below in the comments section of this competition post.
🎃 The most Spooktacular costume photo/s will win, so ask your friends & community to like your photo/s. The destination with the highest votes wins! 👍 (haunting hint - you can post up to 5 photos)
So don't be a lazy bones, elevate your community spirit by showing all the little ghouls where the magic will be happening this Halloween! 👻
Let's give 'em pumpkin to talk about! 🎃
👻 The finer details to creep it real:
- Competition closes midnight 31st October 2019 & the winner will be announced 1st November 2019 on the Trick or Treat Me Facebook page & will also be notified through Facebook Messenger.
- By entering this competition, you give permission for Trick or Treat Me to reuse your images within our marketing assets.
- Competition open to Australian residents only.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.