Chocolate Cookie Spiders
Not everything needs to be complicated or time-consuming. Sometimes the simplest ideas are the best! These chocolate cookie spiders definitely fit the bill!
- Any kind of cookies, homemade or from cookie dough
- Mini Reese’s peanut butter cups
- Candy eyes
- Chocolate chips
- Bake Cookies as directed. As you pull them out of the oven use a teaspoon-measuring spoon to make divots in the middle of the cookie and then allow the cookies to cool completely.
- While you are waiting for your cookies to cool, place a cup of chocolate chips in a bowl and microwave them in intervals of 12 seconds until they are completely melted. You will use this melted chocolate to drizzle the legs onto the cookies.
- Next, place Your Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups in the middle of the cookie where your divot is. By placing a dab of melted chocolate on the back of the candy eyes, you can then stick them into place on the peanut butter cups.
- Lastly, use your melted chocolate to drizzle the spiders legs onto the cookies. Let the melted chocolate dry.
Life is gourd!