Congratulations to the winner of our 2019 Deadly Decorations Competition
Caroline’s fa-boo-lessly spooky photos received 68 votes in our ᗪEᗩᗪᒪY ᗪEᑕOᖇᗩTIOᑎᔕ ᑕOᗰᑭETITIOᑎ, with their gruesome graveyard pic receiving 29 of these votes! ⚰️💀Your Spotlight gift voucher is on its way to you, so you can add to your Halloween props for 2020! 🎃 Thank you for also registering as a Decoration Destination on the Trick or Treat map and getting into the community spirit! 👻
The T’s & C’s …
Do you go all out at Halloween? Are your spooky decorations the talk of the town? If so, be sure to enter the TrickorTreatMe Deadly Decorations Competition!
In the spirit Halloween we are offering a Spotlight gift voucher, valued at $100! For the best home Halloween decorations.
- 1 spotlight e-voucher valued at $100
Here’s how to enter:
🎃 Upload your Halloween home decoration pic/s into the comments section of the Facebook competition post.
🎃 Register your home as a 2019 Decoration Destination (purple pumpkin) https://www.trickortreatme.com/map.
🎃 The most fa-boo-less Decoration Destination photo/s will win, so ask your friends & community to like your photo/s. The destination with the highest votes wins! 👍 (haunting hint – you can post up to 5 photos)
So don’t be a lazy bones, elevate your community spirit by showing all the little ghouls where the magic will be happening this Halloween! 👻
Let’s give ’em pumpkin to talk about! 🎃
– Competition closes midnight 31st October 2019 & the winner will be announced 1st November 2019 on the Trick or Treat Me Facebook page & will also be notified through Facebook Messenger.
– By entering this competition, you give permission for Trick or Treat Me to reuse your images within our marketing assets.
– Competition open to Australian residents only.
– The judge’s decision is final.
– This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.